Senior Java Developer (IEO, DRI)
з/п не указана
BUILD YOUR FUTURE,
CHANGE AN INDUSTRY’S*
SEEK CHALLENGES. FIND YOURSELF*
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Technologies Inc. – Dell EMC company is represented by the following legal entities registered in Russia: “EMC Research and development center” LLC and “EMC Information Systems CIS” LLC in Moscow; “EMC St. Petersburg Development Centre LLC” in St. Petersburg.**
Senior Software Engineer, IEO (Infrastructure Engineering & Operations)
Keen to be part of a team whose software solutions encompass data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join the IEO in Saint Petersburg.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Software Senior Engineer to provide an outstanding contribution for a team responsible for enabling a corporate wide solution based around ServiceNow. The candidate will have a deep understanding of overall development principles and experience implementing web applications including professional user interfaces built around relational databases. This role will allow them to work with program management, Engineering teams, and key business stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our internal customers leveraging ITIL processes and best practices. The successful candidate will be part of the Engineering team responsible for the design, implementation, deployment, and evolution of the corporate ServiceNow platform and Infrastructure Applications that link to this platform.
- Participate in collecting and defining requirements, planning of the development cycles, designing and implementing high quality solutions
- Contribute into development activities by implementing the new features, enhancements and fixing defects
- Participate in cross-geo communication utilizing excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Transform functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks
- Maintaining accountability for the quality and completeness of deliverables
- Define and meet standards for implementations in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and supportability of customizations.
- Participate in REST API based integrations of other applications with ServiceNow.
- Contribute into documentation for the team and share the knowledge with peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of proven Software Development experience
- Proven programming experience developing distributed systems of both client-server and micro-services architectures
- Expert knowledge of Java technologies: core, Spring, Hibernate/JPA
- Message bus based systems experience, RabbitMQ in particular
- Experience working with noSQL databases is a plus, especially MongoDB and Cassandra
- Readiness and ability to learn new technologies
- Great communication skills and collaborative teamwork oriented mind
- Understanding of agile software development principles and best practices
- Knowledge about cloud systems, virtualization, remote systems access
- Experience with deploying applications into container environment
- Experience working with CI/CD systems
- Experience working with source control systems
- Experience working with bug tracking, collaboration tools
- Experience working in remote virtual environments is a plus
Joining us, you will get:
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview, but not lower than the average of the market
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and your family in Russia and abroad
- Opportunity to train in different sport teams: volleyball, football, kicker, chess, cycling, etc
- Opportunity to participate in sports competitions among IT Community
- Corporate trainings and certifications
- Possibility in flexible working hours and working from home
- 36 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off
- Paid sick days; doctor’s consultation at the office
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the city center
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events
- Corporate laptop
* Принимай вызов. Найди себя. Строй свое будущее. Меняй индустрию.
** Два основных принципа Dell – максимальная клиентоориентированность и работа на опережение технологического прогресса. Наше кредо – равные возможности для всех сотрудников, экологически безупречное производство и поддержка командного духа. Мы предлагаем отличные возможности карьерного роста и повышения квалификации. Мы верим, что сегодня технологические инновации играют огромную роль в развитии человечества. Наша работа – помогать людям и компаниям по всему миру использовать новейшие технологии для трансформации жизни и бизнеса.
В России подразделение Dell Technologies Inc. - Dell EMC, представляют следующие юридические лица: OOO «Центр исследований и разработок EMC» и ООО «ЕМС Информационные системы Си-Ай-Эс», Москва; OOO «Санкт-Петербургский Центр Разработок EMC», Санкт-Петербург.